Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Reusable Grocery Bags

What a great, stylish idea. They measure 18”H x 14”W x 9”D (think of all the things you can haul in this besides groceries!) You can order them here for $7.50 each. But I also hear that IKEA carries similar ones located in the laundry basket section for $1.00 each.

P.S. Did I mention that some groceries stores will actually credit you for using reusable bags? I've heard in the likes of .05 to .10 cents (depending on the store- you'd have to ask).




2 comments:

J+S said...

I am all over reusable grocery bags. I found some when we were in San Francisco that I loved, but I didn't buy them, and now I can't find them. I'll have to look harder.

V said...

Trader Joes & Whole Foods definitely credit you for using reusable bags..and other stores as well. Those bags are very cute!

Can I tell you how SUPER happy I am you have a blog!!! I am so excited to keep up with you and Brant. We are still mourning that we moved so quickly after you two were married and didn't get to spend enough time together. On that note, Phil, Megan, Dustinn & I would LOVE to have you and Brant come visit us in D.C. There is so much to see and do (and the best Air & Space museum in the country.)