Friday, March 11, 2011

Mii Schmee

We've been having fun finding new games and such on our WiiFit that we got last Christmas.

Savannah? Her favorite is the Bubble Balance game.  Good thing we set her up with her own Mii.

Did you know that you can track your baby and your pets stats on the WiiFit too? Guess we'll have to get a dog now. Or later works for us too.

P.S. Thoughts and prayers to those in Japan. I made some dear friends from Japan while on my mission. Their families are all well and accounted for, but there's a lot more out there.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Caldwell's said...

Oh shut up, this is the cutest picture ever. I love her workout outfit! I guess we have to come visit you, Koe will for sure love that game! Thanks for your thoughts :)

Nancy said...

Hey, I love that Bubble game too!