Monday, March 2, 2009

One more

I'm not trying to turn this into a "how you can get free stuff" blog (really, I'm not!) but when I come across good finds, I like to share with friends & family :) And since I'm into layering my tops...

Starting March 3, 2009, (if your brave to buy one) bring a copy of the April 2009 issue of Seventeen and show the page with the featured Aeropostale tank, (or- do what I'm going to do and bring a printout of the seventeen.com homepage), to a participating Aeropostale store to receive 1 (one) tank top from Aeropostale. One tank top per person. While supplies last. There are 30,000 tank tops available nationwide. Promotion ends April 6, 2009. A notice will be posted on seventeen.com when Sponsor has given away all 30,000 tank tops. Official rules here

2 comments:

Nancy H said...

Personally, Kristen, I love it when you show us ways to get free stuff. Thanks for helping me get my free Quiznos sub!

Aubrey said...

I'm loving the free stuff! We went to Quiznos too. It was great!