Sunday, June 8, 2008

Road Trip!


On Friday I took a half day off work and flew out to Ft. Worth where my sister lives. Since she needed to get out out to Utah for an education conference, I helped her drive (she's still recovering from a broken foot). When I arrived there Fri evening, we headed over to my in-laws to pick up Brant's gun to bring home with us - and had a nice visit with Nancy & Pops. Then we started driving on Sat morning and got to Denver - and since Brant had finished up his trip earlier that day, he flew out to Denver to meet us that evening. We spent Sat night at a couple's home that my sister knew from her mission. Oh, man, talk about a suh-weet home in the ritzy part of Denver. I have never in my life slept on a bed like that. Imagine sleeping in the clouds and you can imagine what this sweet royal bed was like! (This actually isn't the bed- the "real bed" was better than this. This picture is just for a visual :)

2 comments:

The Caldwell's said...

Yes! I get to Comment first! Oh man that is some nice bed...Our box spring is broken so our mattress cave in...so I would love to sleep on a bed like that!! Sleep tight my friend, you have a long week ahead of you!

J+S said...

I want to sleep on a cloud.