Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Plan like it's 2013

Ryleigh's first ever visit with Santa

I know, I know!  This blog has been dropped by the wayside (yet again) BUT I have every intention (like I always do) to not let it get neglected like it has been.  Or at least more than one post every 4 months - good grief!

So to all my readers still left out there (Hi Linsey!) rest assured that my New Year's Resolution to *better plan out my days* just may result in more than the quarterly posts you've been getting over the past little while.

Cheers to planning! Happy New Year!

7 comments:

Julie Barnes said...

Aren't you SO cute! 2 kids really is much more demanding than one. WOW! Time just slips away from me, too. Hope you are livin' the dream. :)

Nancy said...

Love, love that picture! She undeniably wins the cuteness factor with the big guy. :)

Linsey said...

Haha! Thanks for the shout out! I'm still a dedicated reader, no matter how often you post! :) Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

climan Transportation said...

climan motor freight
climan transport

faisalacademy said...


fashion
A place where you will get all the latest fashion news and updates

Unknown said...

Nice blog !!!
thi cong nha xuong
biet thu dep
thiet ke nha
nha pho dep

delara hadi said...

***شرکت نوين گيت***

با سالها سابقه در طراحي ،اجرا و خدمات سيستمهاي درب اتوماتيک و راهبند
فروش،نصب و راه اندازي و خدمات انواع درب اتوماتيک (درب سکشنال - کرکره اتوماتيک - کرکره پنجره - درب ريلي اتوماتيک - جک پارکينگي - کرکره شفاف - رول گيتر - انواع راهبند و درب اتوماتيک شيشه اي... )
خدمات 24 ساعته و شبانه روزي حتي در تعطيلات رسمي
مشاوره رايگان در تمامي مراحل