Saturday, March 17, 2012

Someday

I hope to visit Chicago on St. Patty's Day to see it when their river is dyed green.  In the same way I'd like to someday be in Times Square to watch the ball drop for New Years, or be in Washington DC to watch the fireworks extravaganza that happens every year on the 4th of July.

But until then, Savannah and I will be sporting our green ensembles and spend the afternoon baking these mint brownies, eating frozen green grapes, and making leprechaun traps around the house.

And then I'm pretty sure that after Brant comes home this evening and we've had dinner - complete with our mint chocolate chip shakes for dessert- that I will be spending the rest of the night coming down from an extreme sugar high.  Love these holidays!

1 comment:

Linsey said...

She looks like such a sassy little thing in this picture! Love it!